Hankins and Johann HJ 2500SG Slope Glazing System is factory prepared
for on-site assembly.
- Extrusions manufactured from 6063-T6 alloy and temper.
- Framing members have integral gutters for draining condensation to
the exterior of the system.
- Hinge type anchors are used to align and fasten the rafters to the
- Interior glazing gaskets are EPDM extruded material.
- Exterior seal is pre-shimmed poly tape, silicone compatible.
What kind of performance can you expect from our Slope Glazing system
when tested in accordance with:
||ASTM E283-91, Air infiltration will not exceed .06 CFM
||ASM E331-93, No water penetration will occur at a test
pressure of 12.0 P.S.F.
The Slope Glazing system is available in architectural Class I or Class
II anodic coating or painted finishes complying with AAMA 2603-98, 2604-98
or 2605-98 requirements.
If the product you are inquiring about is
not listed, please feel free to
contact us about your specific needs and